Help Us Stage & Grow The National Cricket Inclusion Championships
TICKETS $5 | $16,000 IN PRIZES!
Taverners drive all-abilities cricket in local communities, raising more than $10 million over last 37 years.
Proceeds from this raffle will support deaf, blind and intellectually impaired cricketers to compete in the NCIC.
Teams from all States and Territories compete in the week long carnival for the chance to win their division. Women have historically played within the men’s teams, but now full women’s teams compete.
Housing, feeding, transporting and providing care for participants and their support staff costs significantly more than mainstream cricket teams.
The championships cost about $400,000 pa to run. Taverners has provided substantial support, donating $340,000 over the last four years. Many participants are on some form of support payment. We believe players shouldn’t miss out due to financial reasons.
We need your help to increase support and ensure the NCIC continues and grows!
Cricket Australia runs the carnival as a precursor to selection into National teams that wear official CA uniforms. Players are immensely proud to represent their States, Territories and some their Country.
$10,000 Harvey Norman Gift Card
$2,000 Kookaburra Cricket Bat
$1,500 Kookaburra Cricket Kit
Comprising, bat, pads, gloves, and kit bag.
$1,500 Collectible Cricket Bat
Cricket bat signed by the Australian 2020 One Day cricket team, playing in the Gillette ODI series against India. Includes certificate of authenticity.
$1,000 Coles Gift Card
With great prizes to win, you can support our fundraising campaign by buying a raffle ticket from your local Branch. Or for direct, digital purchasing of tickets through our Taverners RaffleTix page.
And if your Club or Organisation would like to sell tickets on our behalf, we’ll share 50/50 in the sales to help you fund local inclusive initiatives in your community. For more information and to register as a partner in the national raffle, please email email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- The promotor is The Lords Taverners Australia National office Inc. (Taverners) contact phone number 0417 007 007. www.lordstavernersaus.org.au
- All prizes will be despatched Australia Post and will be registered requiring a signature upon receipt.
- The Kookaburra cricket Kit bag in promotion shots is not necessarily the bag that will be supplied.
- Raffle commences 1st November 2021 and closes midnight 28th February 2022
- The Raffle will be drawn at 7.30 pm 9th March 2022.
- Winners will be individually notified and published on The Taverners website from 11th March 2022 – www.lordstavernersaus.org.au
- Victorian raffle permit number 10468/21. NSW Authority number GOCSC/1047. WA raffle permit number LS217440321; Queensland permit number 215457, Tasmania permit 91284, SA permit M14110 and ACT R 21 / 00183
- An agreement with Raffletix (ABN 24 623 531 340) is in place to promote or conduct the raffle for reward.
- By purchasing a raffle ticket, you authorise the Taverners to record and maintain your details and the Taverners may use these details to communicate with you.
- If a prize is not allocated or claimed within thirty clear days of the raffle draw date, then a further draw for that prize will be conducted in the same manner and place as the original draw and this winner will be notified as well as advertised on the nominated website.